'A Declaration How the King of England may Support and Increase his Annual Revenues, being collected out of the Rolls and the Records of the Tower, the Parliaments, the Rolls [Chapel] and the Close Petitions (1634)'
No manuscript details.
No manuscript details
Languages: No details
Creation date: 1634
- Bodleian Library, MS Rawlinson D 1117, ff49
- British Library, Lansdowne MS 806, ff. 171r–203r
- Folger Shakespeare Library, MS V.a.443
- Lincoln's Inn, Hale MS 81, ff. 149r–178v
- Senate House, University of London, MS 581
Seventeenth Century Print Exemplars
Modern Print Exemplars