'Remonstrance Against Ship Money (1636-1637)'
No manuscript details.
No manuscript details
Languages: No details
Creation date: 1636-1637
- British Library, Harley MS 737, ff. 252r–315x
- The National Archives, SP 16/536, /77 [ff.136r–201r]
- The National Archives, SP 16/536, /78 [ff.202r–245r]
Seventeenth Century Print Exemplars
- William Prynne, An humble remonstrance to His Maiesty, against the tax of ship-money imposed, laying open the illegalitie, abuse, and inconvenience thereof (1641) [Wing P3983]
- William Prynne, An humble remonstrance against the tax of ship-money lately imposed: laying open the illegality, injustice, abuses, and inconveniences thereof (1643) [Wing P3982]
Modern Print Exemplars
Keywords (Text Type)
Keywords (Text Topics)
- ship money
No transcription details